Chelsbythesea

Chelsbythesea

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Life. 7. Ayyyyye.

I'm learning the art of pacing. Pacing my time, my body, each breath...paced. Each breath, with an intention. I'm learning focus. I'm learning control. I'm meditating again. I'm doing yoga again. I'm searching hard for inner peace. Every step elaborate and with an intention towards a goal.

We are celebrating my baby's SEVENTH birthday. 7!! Seven!!! What the what?! I'm excited. She is so damn strong. She is so so strong. She deserves so much more than the world hands her. Her luck seems to be like mine, shit hands being dealt. I am grateful for my family. I am so grateful for them. She's everything. Literally she is everything good and magical and sometimes I feel like I do a terrible job at supporting that. Breathe and try again. Apologize and try again. I will never stop trying for her. I will never stop fighting for her. She's everything pure and good. She's magic. I hope no one dulls that magic in her. I hope nothing stops her.

No comments:

Post a Comment