Chelsbythesea

Chelsbythesea

Monday, August 3, 2015

New skills

I think it's important to learn to be able to be alone. Not single. But be genuinely ok alone. Not thinking or worrying about others. Just alone and at peace with it in your head. Solitude. I thought I craved it before but the more I learn to let go of the control i grip so tight to, the more I learn to really enjoy life. Things are awesome with the man and the babe. Yet, I always used to have a lightweight panic that everything could fall apart and I need to be on top of things and people to prevent that. Lesson learned? Life falls apart no matter how great you are at catchin the mess before it hits the ground. If it's not one thing, it's another. Be content falling asleep alone, be content watching a movie on your own. Learn to enjoy it. Do not let your life pass you bye spent in a series of just distracting time while waiting for your next company to occupy you. I'm learning contentment. I'm learning how to really love in the moment. I hear people say that so often, but I really don't think they do. I've said it so many time as this is the first I know it to be true. Shit happens, you can't stop the bad and you cant bring on the good. Be as positive as possible and just chiiiiiiiill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment