Chelsbythesea

Chelsbythesea

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Skateboarding

Stoooooooked. The boyfriend taught me how to skateboard today. I'm in love. I ate shit once lol but was fine and jumped back on. Did I mention I love it? As soon as I can I am going to get a cruiser too so we can cruise around our little beach town together. He's been working with Jaid for awhile now she was doing ramps on her own today! She trips me out. 
I have attempted before to skateboard but it just never stuck. It would feel awkward with my feet (now that I learned my "style" it clicked hahaha) or I would be scared to get hurt now that it takes so long to recover. I'm glad I really just did it and figured it out. I feel Like the older we get the harder it is to convince ourselves to learn new things like that. Yay! I wish I had pictures but I was too busy. It's a work out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment