Chelsbythesea

Chelsbythesea

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Endometriosis PCOS Birth control?

So here I am fighting with insurance about birth control. I deal with really bad PCOS and Endo. Trying to figure out a hormone therapy that will work, but of course.... Insurance is a huge pain in my ass. I've heard so many mixed thing about Mirena as well as other birth controls ( and before you go comment on about your own experience with any of these, please save it. Unless you deal with PCOS and especially endo, you have not a clue what you are talking about. A normal person body on these type of things are a world of difference away from someone with endo and using these for hormonal therapy to get pain relief. Experiences and outcomes have nothing to do with one another's.) some people say that Mirena is a cure all hormone for endo while some say it made life hell. The same with a lot of the pill forms. I don't know if I want to hold out and fight insurance for the pill or just say fuck it and get fitted for the Mirena. I had the para guard (which like I said has nothing to do with this because that is hormone free and Mirena is not as well as my para guard was almost 7 years ago and right after having a baby so my body has a way better chance of reacting better to Mirena.) I don't know. I do however know thAt it has only been a few short months since surgery and all my symptoms are coming back fairly quickly. Just long enough to forget you suffer from this shit but not long enough to live any kind of actual life before it comes creeping back in reminding you of the hell you were in just month prior. Fuuuuuuuuck my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment